I really do have awesome sisters. Scout's honor, I never tell a lie. I'm so happy that after all of our "talk" of doing an overnighter together actually came to fruition. We started our first (ANNUAL, right? Yes!) night out together at the "Corner Bakery" where my eyes were once again bigger than my belly. I walked away with 2 desserts of which #1 was eaten around midnight and #2 was eaten for breakfast. True story again. We Mitchell girls do love our sweets. After dinner we met at Kingsbury hall for a little "Thriller" action put on Odyssey Dance Theatre. I can safely say it was entertaining...a jumbled mix of some great dancers, great songs, and just like in the cartoons I'm pretty sure our whole row had giant question marks above our heads. I'm still trying to process the homemade teddy bear videos. Not cool. Anyway, pics are curtousy once again from Deborah and Tami since I'm the loser who forgot her camera.


We ended our night at a hotel, staying up late chatting it up. Fun! I 'd have to say one of the highlights was sleeping in! We watched tv and became too involved in a ridiculous medical show. Ugh, wasting our precious time was silly! Off to Gardener's Village, delicious lunch and then home. Maybe this should be a semi-annual idea!
07 November, 2010
Thriller!
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun!!
when I move back to Utah, i am seriously changing my maiden name it Mitchell, and going to show up at every Mitchell family party, and outing. I'm serious. How fun!
Post a Comment