30 November, 2010

My backyard


Its pretty crazy to me when I realize just where we live. I notice the mountains daily for sure but I realize I forget just what is in my backyard! While Michael and Corinne were here the boys invited us girls out for a 4-wheeling date. Oh what fun we had! Adam and I took the 4 wheeler while Michael and Corinne drove the 6-wheeler. This is what it looked like for about 95% of the time:

We could hear Corinne laughing hysterically while riding behind us...poor Micky. She couldn't stop laughing at his driving skillz (he's cool enough to use a "Z"). It was too funny and to say we laughed almost non-stop is not an exaggeration. Well, we laughed non-stop up until the point that 2 major rainstorms from each side of the valley were about to collide right on top of our fun. Here is the very last picture I took. It was POURING on us and we still had a few miles to go!



Always doing business:

Hmmmm...it must've been funny!

Happy couple too:


We had a lot of fun and hopefully we will get to go on another double date without the rain next time!

2 comments:

Kinny said...

HAHAHA! I'm still laughing too! See that photo before the one of Adam on the phone...look at Michael! He's driving that thing like a damn bus! So funny and lots of fun!

Holly said...

How fun!
PS- Here is my new blog address
www.lybrookfamily.blogspot.com