


Almost every year Adam has to go to Amsterdam for some business. Luckily we get to be travel buddies and join in on the "traveling" fun! My mother-in-law and I flew in to meet our boys, spent our day on a fun-filled adventure while Adam finished up his work and Ron rested in bed {with a terrible aching back!}. I managed to take some pics, but dont ask me why I didnt take pictures of the gorgeous flower markets! Ugh, after all these years I still dont have a photo. Helen and I decided we had seen most of the city but wanted to explore a bit more. We saw SO much more! I'm glad we didnt miss the opportunity to discover new churches and the nun's village. So cool!
We sampled and liked our strawberry tarts!
One of the many pictures on the wall about choosing between good and evil:

This statue was inside the nun's living area. These women were commited to living their lives in service but did not want to fully live the lifestyle of a nun. This small "village" was right in the middle of downtown and yet was so peaceful and sweet.
We HAD to get our Mannequin Pis Frites!
Love Love Amsterdam! I've always said it has the coolest vibe and the people are so kind! I will always look forward to coming to this city {even though our cab driver jipped us out of 15 euros on arrival and our second cab driver scared the bejeezers out of me!} Always an adventure!
06 December, 2010
Amsterdam
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amsterdam!!! Do you know how close we are? I would love to have come and played for a few days with you...next time hook me up with the info:)
You guys are always doing something fun! I love it.
Wow!! It's beautiful there! Now I've just added Amsterdam to my bucket list!
Post a Comment