23 December, 2010

A month of fun!

I really keep asking myself what happened to the month of December. I know I didn't sleep through it, in fact I felt sleep deprived! It was gone in a whirl wind! Here is some of our fun:
Both the girls had Christmas programs at school...seriously the best! I loved Kirra's program since they had been working on these songs all month long. Kirra did fantastic and sang her little heart out. Here is also a pic with her fab teacher Mrs. Castleton:




And Sydney got to wear to pajamas to her program which also doubled as the last day of school before winter break. They sang the Polar Express song, Wishing on a star:

We also had a mini girls night out, including my sweet dad! We ate a rushed dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then drove up to see the NYC Rockettes Christmas show. I thought it was quite fun, Kirra got a tad bored, but Sydney was the happiest ever! She loved every minute of it and clapped as hard as she could while sitting right on the edge of her seat (not wanting to miss a thing!) It was pretty much worth it just to see Sydney's reaction!



Brooklyn, Mykenna, and Tamera:
I didn't get a good picture of the whole fam but Janell, my mom and dad,my Grandma G, and Helen were all there. I love my family!



Just before Christmas Day The Mitchell side of the fam got together to have our Christmas dinner and the kid's exchange. We met up at my house for a delicious Ham dinner and sugar cookies. The kids put on our first annual Nativity (Tami set it up and helped the kids. I LOVED it!) and sang some songs:
All we had handy was an iphone and a video camera :)

Then the kids exchanged gifts with one another:

Kirra got her most wanted stroller and baby zhu zhu pet!
Sydney got her Moxie girl (it has been adored ever since):
Loved Kade's expression with his BopIt:
And Finn opened a cool guitar that has been making us dance:
I love this time of year when my fam can get together and give to one another. I love that the kiddos are so close and I love that the adults in my family have such love for one another! I love the Christmas Season!

No comments: