The kids and I picked out our pumpkins from the little farm down the street this year. The owner had bought and rebuilt a great pirate ship that the kids enjoyed even more! They even provided dress-ups for the little ones. When we came home Adam helped the kids carve theirs and decided not to do one this year. Grateful for his help, yes! But I do love Adam's pumpkin carving every year...I always got a laugh out of his pumpkin. I must insist next year for sure! We finished up, made some root beer floats and lit up our creations to see the final result. Yep, we loved them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I'm dying at that picture of Finn and the bunny ears! HA HA!!!
Love the pumpkins. Ours are still sitting on the front porch. Uncarved. Guess they made good Thanksgiving decorations! (But now they don't look so great with the Christmas lights!!)
Post a Comment