10 November, 2011

Sasha

Over the summer a sweet black cat started visiting our doorstep. She was really sweet and very patient with Finn (letting him drag her around while only holding the upper half of her body, her 2 legs hanging below walking like a human!) and so....
much to Adam's dismay we started feeding the poor thing (but I promise he said "OK, but she is NOT aloud in the house!). She was beautiful and sweet and rarely tried to come in the house. And before I knew it she was plump and ready to have some kittens. This was not on the agenda but I obviously didn't think it all though! Over the weekend when we took the kids to Disneyland she had her babes and eventually, she brought them down to the house. We snuggled them in the box and watched and waited weeks as they grew bigger, stronger and cuter. Before we sent them to their new homes the kids wanted to take photos with their favorite kittens. Fluffy, the beautiful white and grey one and also Kirra's favorite, went first. Sadly we never took a photo of the 2 of them! But for memories I'm posting these kitties so we can always remember the best times we had with them. I loved (almost) every moment with those sweet things and I'm truly grateful the kids had so much fun with them.
Here is Sydney with Chocolate Chip:

She loved playing with Helen's jewelry:


And yes, those kitties are in the house :) And yes, I cried when it came time to say goodbye :(

No comments: