28 November, 2011

Thanksgiving


One of my favorite days of the year!

On the last day before school break the kids got to have a Thanksgiving Feast in Kindergarten. I was able to assist and take a few pics of Kirra in her class. It was really sweet to hear them sing their Thanksgiving songs they had learned and also to see them eating with such good manners.


Who doesnt love an olive finger?


And sadly I only took a few photos of our Thanksgiving day. The gorgeous sunrise that Sydney and I prepped our turkey to. sydney awoke bright and early and decided she would LOVE to help me prep the turkey. I was so happy to spend that time with her, and she loved digging into the turkey cavity. Yuck!

A few of the massive amounts of pies we consume. My mom has always been designated as a pie queen! She makes the best pies!

And a few of the Thankful lists I found that the kids had filled out. We also made some cute pilgrim hats to hold the crayons, they turned out cute!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I absolutely love the post about Sydney's baptism. She is so grown up and gorgeous! Where is Papa Ron in the photos? Was he not able to come out this year?

Thanks so much for the updates, I love them all!