
Also my mama's birthday! We always have our Heindorff seafood feast on Christmas Eve, which I love since it keeps Christmas Day low key. We spent the day getting ready for dinner, wrapping up last minute presents, and tidying up.
Ella helping Mick make his awesome calamari:
After we indulged ourselves with seafood, a boat came through carrying Santa who just happened to be handing out bags of lollies and toys...yippee!! 

We also headed to one of Michael and Corinne's friends house who had gone "all out" with their Christmas house decor:
Not quite America is it? I was happy though!
When we got back to the house we let the kids open one present...Jammies! 
And the kids set out the cookies and carrots for the reindeer. Sydney was absolutely sure she needed enough carrots. They said their goodbyes to Alexander the Elf and climbed into bed.
Ahhh, I love the lead-up to Christmas day!
24 December, 2011
Christmas Eve
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
3:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment