I seriously love this pic with Finn's bumbles flashing us! On the next boat ride when we went to check the crab pots, Sydney had on a beautiful dress and just as we took off full speed ahead, her dress whipped up and revealed she had in fact NOT put on her undies. Hahaha, we laughed at her complete ignorance of the situation!
One of our favorite things to do while here is Australia, is setting out the crab pots and waiting patiently for our feast! We took the kids out in our boat and had a bit of fun cruising around the bay. We ended up at Peel island and went for a dip in the water.
Sydney LOVED holding, poking, and making the fish pretend talk. Eeks, I'm still not comfortable holding the dead things and she has a ball with them! I love her fearlessness when it comes to things like that:
poking eyeballs:



1 comment:
I'm dying here!!! I cannot stop laughing at Sydney, oh my, that girl cracks me up! No undies and playing with the dead fish--seriously! Tears are coming to my eyes...because of laughter AND because I'm missing you. So glad for these blog updates :)
Post a Comment