We had a great time having a ping pong couples match (no pics), a Wii bowling competition, guitar hero, enjoying eachother's company and laughing, and eating lots of tasty food! Thanks for ringing in the new year with such fun guys! The 4 girls had free reign to stay up late which they loved. Poor Sydney stayed up until about 11:53 and then completely zonked out!
Check out that perfect form!!!
We wish you and your families happiness, health, wealth, and joy in the new year!
04 January, 2009
Happy New Year!
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've missed your posts and your face! I'm glad you're blogging again. And I can't wait to chat at the bus stop!
Okay, so you have a ping pong table, wii, and guitar hero, and I still havent been to your house? There is seriously something wrong with this picture...If you tell me you have Rock Band too, I might cry.....
Post a Comment