04 January, 2009

So we have been having a lot of fun these last few weeks while Adam's family has been here but i am seriously behind on keeping updated here. I know the next few days I can at least post a few things here and there to catch up on the fun we have had.

This year I thought I would sew the girls their Christmas nighties instead of buying them. They turned out really cute despite the stress of finishing them on Christmas eve! Thank goodness for a great mother-in-law who has more patience at the end of the day than I do. I do love sewing and creating something from scraps of cute material, I feel so accomplished when it all comes together in the end. Next year I resolve to finish them by September though!!!!


1 comment:

The Alts Family said...

Dang, looks like you guys have been having some crazy fun! The dresses look like perfection. I can't wait to catch up with you. I'll call ya.