04 January, 2009

Mister Finn



is still loved as much as ever! He is rolling over more and more, holding his head up stronger and has shown us how much he can squawk when his first cries go unanswered! I adore when he notices me and greets me with that grin....pure joy.

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Is it possible that your kids are the cutest in the whole world? Little Finn is just a gorgeous little boy! I really need to skype you all again, I'll call today and maybe we can set up a time. Thanks for all the updates, it is wonderful to see you all having such a fun holiday!

Janell said...

Oh, I've got to see that little Finn soon. Look at that face! He just makes me smile. I can't believe he's rolling over!
FYI...SYTYCD=So You Think You Can Dance! Now you are hip :)

bebe said...

Oh my! He looks so much like Adam!