25 January, 2009

Q's and A's


After Kirra dug through the remaining salad left on the table tonight she asked "Mom, are these JELLY BEANS????"
"Sure Kirra, we can call those jelly beans..."
And she ate them up! I don't know if I feel worse about fibbing to my daughter about healthy food, or the fact that she didn't already know that celery is in fact NOT a jelly bean?

5 comments:

bebe said...

What is it? A soybean? My kids call them 'Silly Beans." Nothing wrong with that!

Michelle said...

that's hilarious. What a cute picture!

Natalie said...

That is pretty cute, and I think if you can get a kid to eat celery and love it...no harm done. So funny, but I must ask....is it customary in your house to eat dinner with no clothes on?! Ha ha hilarious!

Becky said...

Brilliant! When I am asked what it is inside the sauce (or whatever), my new permanent answer will definitely be "Jelly Beans."

KTLADY said...

My nephew asked the same thing at dinner tonight (with what I think was an onion) and his mom said, "It's a marshmallow." No harm done. :) Well, as long as the other kids don't make fun of kids who eat celery and onions believing they are jelly beans and marshmallows, right? :) Your family is BEAUTIFUL! Hope you guys are doing well!