Amongst the hustle and bustle I completely forgot to share Finn's blessing. We were able to wait until Adam's family was here so they could be in the circle with each of our loved ones. It was actually perfect timing with the blessing landing on our Christmas program! It was really special having our family all together and being able to come together for this occasion. I truly feel blessed to have the knowledge of the gospel in my life and cannot imagine raising my family without the standards, blessings, and especially the promises we have been given. Being able to listen to my amazing hubby be guided by the spirit to give our son such a blessing will mark my heart with peace forever. As we sang the song "O come all ye faithful" my heart was full of gratitude to my Heavenly Father for blessing us with such a sweet spirit in this life...oh come let us adore him!
18 January, 2009
Oh what a blessing....
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Kacy, I just love keeping up with your sweet family. You were always such an example to me growing up and I will always remember what a special person you are. You are one of the reasons I believe I gained a testimony in the gospel. I never really got to tell you this...thank you for being such a great friend to me. I wish that we would have stayed closer as the years went by but now I am so glad to have found you and to see what is going on in your life. Holly
I know I don't need to tell you he is the most beautiful baby ever. I wish I could have been there to enjoy the blessing day with everyone. Adam is an amazing person and I know the blessing must have been wonderful. I'm loving the photos, it's making me excited to have my boy finally arrive...just 4 more weeks!
so sweet!
He is such a precious baby! So cute! I hope your holidays were fantastic and that 09 is even better!
How fun. That's cool that it was on the same day as the Christmas Program. And Wyatt's blessing outfit was almost exactly the same!
Post a Comment