The Sanderson's invited us out for a day of hiking through the back side of Muirfiled golf Club...I think at this point Adam was dreaming. Is this what Heaven feels like? He was as giddy as a kid on Christmas day, walking through the rolling landscape which is virtually untouched. He was in constant awe of the condition and how amazing another course could be on the back land, up against the water. It was really beautiful. We had a great time chatting and taking in the natural beauty. I tried to snap some photos but I don't feel this does them justice!
We walked through really tall grass:
Adam, Will, and David:
See the heat mist over the water?
This is Muirfield clubhouse and Greywalls restaurant and hotel. Eeeks! I'm driving through the golf course!?!
More of the beauty:
Isn't this wonky tree amazing? This is on the Renaissance Golf club which backs up to the same land:
It was such a treat to be able to do that! I stole a rock and some more beach glass from the rocky shore to add to my collection. We felt so spoiled having 2 really fantastic experiences on Muirfiled with such great friends.
23 August, 2011
Scotland-Gullane again
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment