30 August, 2011

Drivin' to Inverary

Adam and I had a spare day to explore so after asking around we decided on a drive to Oban, taking our time to stop and enjoy every spot we wanted to. I love these days with Adam, we get to spend so much time talking about our dreams and future, laughing about our silly kids that we miss so incredibly much, and just being us. I love the "risky" side of Adam who has no problem flipping a major U-turn just to get photos of some "Heeland Coos" (Highland cows), or climbing over fences to explore a bit deeper into the countryside. My conscience gets the best of me and I'm scared to break the rules!! He's good for me :) Any time we have together to reconnect and dream together is so powerful.
These cows were simply to-die-for adorable. They were just young ones as you can tell but after the initial greeting (they trotted off a bit scared of us) they came back full of curiosity and personality. This light colored one was particularly unforgettable. He definitely wasn't camera shy!



As crazy as it might sound, seeing these cuties was such a delight! I was pretty much giddy the whole time!
This a a pic of Inverary castle. We didnt feel the need to go inside (the parking lot was packed, which meant either we were missing out on something major or we would probably be over-run with tourists). I think it was just a touristy attraction, I googled it instead ;)
The only image that turned out of the Inverary sea-side. Gorgeous little village!
; On to Oban.....

1 comment:

Kinny said...

I love this post! Love your words about Adam!