I was talking to my mother-in-law (Helen (Hi!)) last week playing catch-up and had mentioned we took the kids bowling earlier in the day. She said "ten pin bowling?" and it took me just a sec to respond..."Why yes! Ten pin bowling!" I havent heard it called that in AGES! I kinda liked it :) so now I'm stickin' to it!
I really should figure out how to use a point and shoot camera in the dark. I'm struggling with it! I must call Deborah (my photographer sis) and ask her the secrets! No delay, here are the (grainy and terribly photographed) memories we made. It was a blast!
We met up with Tamera (and co.) as well as Janell (and co.). The girls played eachother, the boys played eachother, and the mamas played eachother! Should I be embarrassed that I was super sore in the legs the next day? As my right as a doting mother I also want to add that Kirra totally rocked the last game. Between 2 spares and a strike, she even beat my score!
07 August, 2010
10-pin Bowling
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was thinking, no way did Kyrra get 108! that's amazing!
Post a Comment