Our good friend Rachelle celebrated her 4-0 birthday party in style! Rick (hubby) planned a 70s-80s roller skating party and requested everybody HAD to dress up. I laughed so hard and seriously had perma-grin while skating out in the rink. It was so fun to see everybody in their styles, and I loved how hard-core some of these skaters were! It was such a fun night (even though we suffered from jet-lag) and a seriously fun birthday party!
Holly and Sam...lovebirds in funky outfits!
Aren't these shoes just plain awesome?
Adam's leftover mustache..eew?
Here is the birthday girl in ALL her glory! Love ya Rachelle!
I promise we all did skate! I just don'tknow how to use our camera in the dark! :)
04 August, 2010
Gotta love the 70s
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it! That looks like it was way fun!
that is so funny!
Post a Comment