I love that my family loves to camp in the mountains! And considering this is basically our backyard (15-20 minute drive) I always wish we took advantage of it more...it is always so serene and being able to let the kids run free is my style of vacation :) Well, maybe.
Love the dirty feet!
Thank goodness Tamera and co. have patience because they waited out the best camping spot they could get on such a busy weekend (Pioneer day can be a big deal). We all met up on Friday and stayed through the weekend. The kids played HARD, the kids played LATE, the kids loved every minute of it!
The older kids were busy playing a game they had made up:
Kirra and cousin Camryn
The adults played (Big booty, animal game) HARD, the adults played LATE, and we loved every minute of it...I laughed until I cried multiple times!
Glow bracelets (thanks Aunt Amy!) are always fun in the dark!
This boy and "mess" are best buds:
Poor guy had chapped cheeks, he fell and had a bloody nose, and then this....(eew)
Here he is in full body camouflage:
Adam thought he'd toast his buns but he singed his leg hairs instead, HAHA!
04 August, 2010
Timpooneke
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your family....those pics of Finn are soooo sad! yet so cute at the same time!
ahhh...Finners seriuosly cracks me up! Por bracito! You got some fun shots- gotta love camping!
Post a Comment