08 August, 2010

7 years



I can't believe my first-born is SEVEN YEARS OLD! I have a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact she has been on this earth, with us, that long. She requested to have a "Paris" themed birthday party...I was totally up for it! I couldn't be happier!
Adam's family tradition is to open some gifts first thing in the morning so...



We always leave a ton of balloons in the birthday child's room. They love waking up to them and I hope it starts the day of extra special! Here Syd is (pretending) to be asleep while I catch the moment with a portion of the balloons



The invitation:


The Party:








Poor Meatloaf....



This is cute Sheridan and our 2nd bunny Shiver...whom we decided didn't like us!

Adam was awesome in helping with this 3D puzzle....phew!





The Parisian Cake:



I hope she made a perfect wish! She has made this world a happier place with her sweet spirit, her willingness to try (almost) anything, her love for her sister and brother, and her funny personality. She is pure joy to our family and we can't wait to see her grow even more this year. Love ya Tweets!

4 comments:

Allison and Mason: said...

Wow!! You are an amazing party thrower!! Happy birthday Sydney! I hope you had a wonderful day and I LOVE your new haircut! Good luck in 2nd grade! :)

Janell said...

It's been decided. I want a Paris themed party for my next birthday. I love it! It's all so perfect...birthday girl and all. You're right, she certainly has made this world a happier place. Sometimes I just think of her funny remarks and crazy ideas and it makes me laugh. We love Sydney :)

Jana said...

Hey are you for hire like maybe in December for a little girl's birthday named Ella?

Michelle said...

What a seriously cute party! You are honestly the cutest mom ever. I love seeing all your birthday party ideas for your girls each year! love it!