28 September, 2011

Family Reunion

I love my family. I really love my family! We see each other quite often and I always walk away saying it wasn't long enough :) The last time I drove down to New Mexico with my mom we talked almost 7 hours straight and it still wasn't long enough! So when my mom suggested we have an annual group family reunion, I chuckled. I said I would be in charge, I had to make it work around the dates we had our Broadway Mary Poppins tickets (bought for my sweet dad for Father's day). It was the most logical date, and everyone said it would work.
We all met up at the theatre for Mary Poppins. I loved it, Adam did not. The stinker even brought a golf magazine to read during the production. But I do love that Adam still supports me and my family, He sure is a great hubby!
We then headed back to my house for a potluck dinner. Then off to Boondocks for some fun!
We started out with miniature golf. The kids had fun, they love anything that Dad does so its sweet to see them try to impress him ;)
I adore Finn's face here. This is the beginning of a whole year of funny face pictures I am sure!

And we loved the go-carts! Finn's first time on these things and he had a ball! Charlie did too obviously:

We played laser tag, had tokens for the arcade (they saved up their tickets and Kirra got a slinky along with a few other trinkets. Sydney saved all her tickets for about 50 miniature erasers...pretty sure she has lost all of them by now. Finn saved his tickets for some treats and Barrel of Monkeys.)
Here is Asher in the arcade, he's so cute!
They also had bumper boats, a slick track, and some 3-D movie cars that were pretty fun. Honestly I wasn't sure about what to expect but it was fun and being able to spend time with my family made it even better. I also find that I get the most enjoyment out of watching my kiddies have fun! What are we going to do next year?

No comments: