18 September, 2011

Where are you?

We have been playing a lot of hide-and-seek these days. I love it for multiple reasons: When I have to seek I love pretending that I can't see them hiding under the blanket right in the middle of the floor. I make a big deal about tripping over or wanting to cuddle up right in the blankets and, uh-oh! Someone is there! :) I love that when its my turn to hide I find really good spots and it gives me up to 5 minutes of quiet alone time! Selfish? nah. And another thing I love is when Finn hides in every. single. hiding spot I've just been discovered in. They find me behind a door and you can guarantee Finn is hiding there the next go round. I hide next to the bed in the pillows...yep. He's there. In the curtains? Yep, there's Finn. Hilarious every time as well :)



Man, I love my kids!

No comments: