11 months has come and gone, and he has added so much joy to each of our daily lives, we cannot imagine life before he was born. Not has changed since his last really late monthly post! Pretty typically he is getting better at what he is already doing {making messes through his curiosity and sneakiness, hence the smurf man as seen above...this was AFTER I rinsed him once}. He can manage to climb into the tub by himself now {although he can't get out} and on the 24th, maybe to celebrate 11 months, he decided to crawl into the girl's bathroom, close the door and open the drawers. You guessed it! I couldn't get in and he couldn't get out. Poor guy! I passed him his binky under the door which helped for a moment, until he realized nothing had changed! We did save him in the end and he shortly after went down for a long nap! I think it totally WIPED him out! :)
He's gettin' good at little temper tantrums {& does not like the word "No"}
He makes us laugh all the time that little man.
He waves bye-bye side to side now and completely dropped the claw hand wave :) Loves to point {especially when we say "look"}, and likes a good headbutt or swipes to the face...WATCH OUT! You don't want to see this guy in the back of a dark alley.... who am I kidding? Isn't this goofy guy a crack up????
25 August, 2009
Finn
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
he is SOOOO cute. his little face is the most adorable thing ever!
Post a Comment