05 August, 2009

Happy 10months Finn!



What!?! Where did the time go? Actually, I look at this big guy and wonder who he is? Where did my baby go? He is so much fun though and I can only imagine it is going to just get more fun! At 10 months Finn:
*waves bye-bye and if we are lucky will sqweek out the words "buh, buh"
*He cruises all over the room and manages going up the stairs faster than we can keep track!
* Still gives us kisses (mostly) when we ask, but I realize won't perform the trick when people watch :)
* Can fall out of the crib...oops! Had to finally raise the rail.
*Swipes at anything and everything, this explains the scratches dotting the Heindorff family faces!
* Still loves the water and splashes like mad.
*Was introduced to plums, peas,, french fries (unfortunately), prunes, watermelon, cherries, cauliflower, and .....

onions! Yes, I found this little man muching on an onion very happily. He was SO angry when I took it away! Eeew.
* Is finally wearing 6-9, and some 6-12 month clothing.
* Claps at any sound of someone else clapping or saying "Yeeeeah!"
* He also loves to swing!

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

I can't believe he is getting so big and I have yet to meet him. One of these days we'll get back over that way! It really is amazing how quickly they grow up!

Deborah said...

I was going to say - look how big he is getting! - but then realized Abbi is not very much smaller! Love that you caught him eating an onion. At least he's not a picky eater!

Holly said...

He is simply the cutest!
Were you just here in Farmington?
I was sitting in church last sunday and looked at Finn and thought to myself, "That little guy looks so familiar." I saw you and after sacrament I tried to make my way to see you but my kids are new in the ward and I got easily distracted and now I kick myself for not remembering to say hi and give you a hug! Let me know when you come here again!

The Kalcichs said...

What a cutie! I think that he and Rock would be buds.

Brittany said...

Is THAT your swing set? That is gorgeous! What a great place for kids to play. The onion story is so funny. I can't believe he liked it!