I was in charge of a cake walk last week so having just done the pencil cake, I opted to double the frosting and make another color for the blue. I ended up with cupcakes...50 of them to be exact.
We had to fend them off of kidlets like these...
Karee was extremely good at this! I think 2 was enough!
Oh, and I made these german chocolate coconut pecan slices, oh, and a pan of brownies. Mmmmm....very, very naughty!
25 August, 2009
oh my cupcakes!
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
1:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oohhh...those look delicous! and boy - do I love frosting! I would seriously eat the frosting off every cupcake! what beautiful baking!
Oh my, those cupcakes look so yummy! I would love to get the recipe for your brownies. Brownies are my favorite:)
They all look so yummy - wish I had some right now!!
Post a Comment