I just have to say....
plus this:
plus this:
Equals one AMAZING birthday
(plus one happy birthday girl! )
I love birthdays. Adam surprised me with a day FULL of surprises!
I slept in.
We got to eat fancy cake for breakfast (So delish!).
We got to go to Loch Lomond Golf Club.
I was pampered over in a full body massage and facial and the walled garden in the club.
I got to spend some quiet time reading.
Dinner with our close friends.
A room for 2 (on site) in one of the most amazing places on earth.
Babysitters for more sleeping in!
Breakfast with fresh pineapple (my fav!)
Thank you hubs,
I Love You, and I love that you spoil me to pieces.
I really feel special when I'm with you
(especially on my most favorite day!!)
2 comments:
what a nice birthday! you deserve it- Happy Birthday Kacy! I'm glad you had a good one-
okay, I had to leave a comment on this one. you lucky girl! I'm sure you deserved it. You are amazing!
Post a Comment