The Scottish Open is held at Loch Lomand every year so Adam and I thought we'd take advantage of it while we were there. It was my first professional golf tournament EVER and now I am converted. I LOVED IT! I was anxious to see Camilla Villegas in person (I enjoyed that very much!) and I have always been a fan of Phil Mickelson so that was super exciting too! We got up close on a few holes and had fun meadering about the whole course. We definately had perks from being members, such as knowing Willy, the player's locker keeper. He ushered us back to see all of the player's bags, clubs, putters, etc...It was really cool!
Camilla Villegas is in the nice orange sweater...can you tell he's my favorite?
Ernie Els:
This is Ryo Ishikawa from Japan
Ryo and Philly Boy:
31 July, 2010
The Scottish Open
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
8:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am also a Mickelson fan....great pics!
Post a Comment