After arriving in Scotland one of the very first things to see was a castle. Tantallon castle is only a few minutes away from our house and we passed it often. I have always thought it as a very cool place...it has an amazing view and I love that the toilet is still hanging out over the side of the rocks :) Clever!
This is the view from across the farmland:
This is the view from inside the castle:
20 July, 2010
Tantallon Castle
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Damon just saw that first picture and freaked out...he thought it was so cool. so beautiful!
I can't keep up with all your adventures! It looks like so much fun and something you will remember forever, but we are glad you are back!
i need to do some major catching up on your blog, but Damon loves your pictures so much that I am going to wait for him to look at them with me! He thinks these castles (and everything else) is amazing! yes, I know I commented above a couple days ago. it's been a long day
Post a Comment